Interested in joining LWOT? Excellent!
What LWOS Can Do For You:
- Join a network with 20 sports websites and over 300 writers
- Build your writing portfolio and brand
- Hone your writing skills
- We can help you market yourself and your new column
- Help promote your articles in many different areas
- Access to our audience
- Access to some industry leading experts, which is imperative for any site’s growth
- You will join the thriving LWOS community to meet other writers and sport fans
- Upward mobility — we hire from within, and there will be real opportunities to join our administrative team and be financially compensated
Do you pay?
We are pleased to announce LWOS Remuneration (beta)! Tired of writing for sites with no possibility of earning anything for your hard work? LWOS has recently launched our first remuneration plan that will offer some monetary incentives for your hard work. And not only that, but LWOS hires from within so there are always ways to grow with our company!
What is a Contributor?
Contributors are writers who can commit to writing weekly, though they are able to write more frequently. Our focus is on analyses and news on professional tennis happenings.
LWOT requires a sample article from each candidate. We ask for 500-1000 words focused on analysis of a match, player, or sport issue.
Be sure you proofread your article before submitting. Our usual timeframe to review your application is 48-72 hours.